Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Soft Launching My Blog

So at last i found some time to remember that i have planned to launch my own blog... it has been three months since i have moved upon my idea and here it is ... I am soft launching my blog.

I am primarily looking forward to publish my blog as a kind of diary-cum commentary on current affairs - it would be the world viewed from my eyes... I would primarily focus on topics related geographically to India/TN/Chennai and to subjects concerning Investment, Finance, Stock Markets, Public Policies and occasionally some views on personalities.

I dont plan to make it any kind of structured blog, but let me call the next 1 year - say till end 2007 as beta phase, when this would be just a place where i put forth my views.

So there it goes... and let me start it now with a greeting to all the Gods that rule my life.

May God help me through all my endeavours in putting my views on this blog of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home